Place an ad
STATE OF CONNECTICUT SUPERIOR COURT JUVENILE MATTERS ORDER OF NOTICE JD-JM-61EL Rev. 12-04 Notice to: Ododo Osa Obarisiagbon C.G.S. 45a-716(c), 46b-129(a),, 52-52 father of male child born on 12/8/2002 to T. Walker of parts unknown A petition/motion has been filed seeking: Commitment of minor child(...

More →
🗸 First Posted November 1, 2019